You can also follow me on:

Monday, January 3, 2011

NYC | Part 2 | Goods = X + Tax + Tip @ 20% of X...

I am sitting here trying to catch up on the Melbourne radio I have missed over the last month! Currently streaming my favorite program 'Blue Juice' on PBS 106.7fm and it has me nicely in the mood for a second post from New York.

In there you will find a little Manhattan, a little Brooklyn, a little love and just enough shots taken directly into the sun with a nice colour to black and white ratio.

Originally I wanted to keep to one post per city, however, I secretly knew that was never going to happen! Trying to condense a week of shooting down to 10 shots is next to impossible. Ergo, here is a little more NYC.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment