You can also follow me on:

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Budapest | Part Two | New Years Eve on a boat...

New Years Eve. It was nearly a month ago, however, it will be a night not soon to be forgotten. Spending the night on a boat on the Danube with a 6 course meal and show should have been the warning, but we went anyway.

The first sign then should have been that the boat was too old to actually leave the dock, the next should have been the very politically correct dance troop moving very badly to a guy singing Abba. At this point, the petrol tasting sparkling wine, the 6 courses of terrible food, the petrol tasting red wine and the guy who threw bottles all became part of a night I will remember forever.

I can not stress enough how much this should not be experienced by anyone. As much as I enjoy retelling the story to people, the days after hurt. On a positive note though, Budapest continued to amaze me. Even though it was so cold that the metal components in both my camera body and lens contracted so much that the camera became unusable it did prompt me to find a rather nice beer hall where the Goulash consumed was that fit for a king!

I am now sick of typing and you are now sick of reading. Please enjoy the shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment