You can also follow me on:

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

STATUS REPORT | Blogs are decieving | Camera location.

I thought that it might be a good idea to make a post in regards to the whereabouts of my camera. You see, I am not what one calls a 'consistent' blogger. To the naked eye it would seem that last post I made with shots from Austria reflects my current location. For any good, up-to-date blogger I guess this would be true. However this is at least a month out of date to my travels. When I left Melbourne I had planned to keep the posts a little shorter, more frequent and relevant to my position either in America or Europe - kind of like a journal. It is evident this was a total fail.

Right now I am in Munich, Germany, and have a little under a month before returning to Melbourne. In the following weeks you can expect the usual two part updates with shots from the following countries:

Austria (part two), Estonia, Finland (Santa, Rudolf, etc), England, Turkey, Germany, (current country), Scotland and any other possible diversions that may arise.

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment