You can also follow me on:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

San Francisco | The last days of my beloved Vignettes.

Finally I give you my first update from abroad, it long over due and I am sorry! This is a very special update, it not only marks the start of 3 months of international shooting but it is the last update where I will have to use my little 'snubby' Sigma 30mm Prime f/1.4 glass, which (as it is not full frame compatible) gives off those sometimes pretty Vignettes you see in my shots.

I found a cheap camera house in down town San Fran where I picked up a more than suitable replacement for my poor old Sigma! It will feature heavily in all the following updates!

For now though, enjoy these last few Vignettes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment