You can also follow me on:

Friday, December 24, 2010

Winter in the Northern Hemisphere.

After lying in my last post about updating shots every couple of days I thought I would update you on what has been going on and try to excuse my self for the lack (or total lack) of photography!

In the hunt for weather that is a little more stable than Melbourne I have headed to the Northern Hemisphere! I have spent the last two weeks in the States, firstly visiting San Francisco and then heading to NYC. I will update these shots soon, I promise!

Now however, I am sitting, delayed, in Brussels airport (Belgium) en-route to the Czech Republic for what I am hoping is Christmas in Prague, however, after two plane cancellations, a bunch of delays and two extra country stop overs that were not planned, anywhere that is not the inside of an airport or train terminal is "all I want for Christmas!"

I have though been shooting my way around and have a bunch of shots to load up, just as soon as I am not totally overwhelmed by new faces, places and airports! Watch this space: Bridges, hills, cars and the odd face are on the way!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment