You can also follow me on:

Sunday, April 17, 2011

St Kilda | Golden Hour | LOMO Plastic.

You may (or may not) have read on here that I have a LOMO Diana Plastic lens that I sometimes play with on my Canon. This evening my good mate Bernard from thegraf and myself headed down to St Kilda beach for a quick shoot. I went only with the Plastic, something which I sort of wished I didn't do, there was an amazing sunset/reflection shot that would have looked bullshit on a 16-35mm L. However it's done and I am pretty happy with these shots. Bern on the other hand rocked the 100mm Macro and the 15mm Fish Eye. Three of the most bazaar lenes you could take for a trip to the beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment