You can also follow me on:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Australian Grand Prix | Day #3

Most people who have the option, will go to the Grand Prix with their longest lens possible. I left my 70-200 at home and instead took out a Fish Eye and a 16-35mm wide angle. Now to most this would seem stupid, however, in my many many years of attending race tracks I have learnt that unless you are in a photographers trap, the likely hood of getting some decent shots of fast moving cars is rare.

Instead I took these shots. Sure one day I would like to have a lens the size of a small child and a pass to the traps, but for now, beers, sun and Race One Qualifying will do me just fine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment