You can also follow me on:

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My first time_2006.

In 2006 I got my first camera that I cared about enough to want to actually take photos with. This was a parting gift before I headed off to Europe for 6 months of back packing. To clarify, by camera I don't mean Canon dSLR, it was a Kodak V570 Dual Lens point and shoot (I had to learn to crawl, before walking into the world of SLR and then running into full frame dSLR!).

I covered some distance in that 6 months, taking way to many photos, not knowing that it was the beginning of a life long obsession and love.

So my idea was to do a couple of posts of my early shots highlighting my learning process, however, after tracing through 5,000 images and only sadly finding 16 that I was happy with (I really thought there were more at the time!) means that there will be only one post!

So enjoy these, and remember three things:

1) You will always get a better shot on a dSLR.
2) Point and shoot cameras will though fit in your pocket. and
3) Practice and persistence will make a better photographer.

Malta

Photobucket

Photobucket

Switzerland

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rome


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuscany

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scotland

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Found

No comments:

Post a Comment